Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Day at Coney Island / Luna Park

Recently, I had the pleasure of taking my camera to Coney Island for a Sunday afternoon visit. The beach peninsula, which includes the Luna Park amusement rides, always offers a great experience. The beach attracts a diverse crowd of New Yorkers looking for a convenient getaway to beat the summer heat. Visiting Coney Island as a photographer has become a yearly experience for me. Coney Island's rich celebrated history dates all the way back to the 1830s. While the attractions alongside Surf Avenue has undergone many changes over the generations, the essence that makes Coney Island enjoyable will always be available to it's patrons.

Presented below are  a few of the recent photos I took on my recent outing to Coney Island. I recommend it as a must see destination for anyone visiting New York City, especially those looking for a unique photographic experience. I'll be a full set of Coney Island photos to my Flickr account this weekend. 













No comments: