Monday, January 30, 2012

Quick Update

It's been a few months since my previous blog post, but you can rest assured that it was not my final blog. With my recent website update, I decided to post links to all of the photos sets I've posted to Flickr since my New York Comic Con blog. This should hopefully bring everyone up to speed.

Steampunk Fashion ShowSteampunk Fashions @ the DUMBO Steampunk Festival
Held in the DUMBO section of Brooklyn, this yearly festival pays tribute to the many aspects of Steampunk culture. While the show itself was a bit downplayed from previous years, the fashion show, featuring designs from 4 different designers, impressed all in attendance.









Brooklyn IronhideBrooklyn Ironhide at Brooklyn Bridge Park
In early Novermber, the weather was still mild enough and we were able to catch up with Brooklyn Ironhide for a photo shoot. Ironhide is the more recent Autobot creation of Brooklyn Robotworks.









In November, modeling group Sugar and Spikes held a tattoo fashion pageant which featured band Midnight Mob as the opening act. The show served as my introduction to this talented punk and rock infused band. 









Japan Day 2011Japan Day 2011 @ Central Park
I truly enjoyed attending Japan Day despite the unseasonably cold weather we had that day. The event showcased Japanese musicians, artist, and dancers. Run DMC's Darryl McDaniels made a guest appearance on stage, and Hello Kitty was on hand for the kids. Proceeds from the t-shirt sales made that day were donated to the japan earthquake relief fund.







Of course, stay tuned to this spot for more photography gallery posts and related announcements. If you're in the New York City area and are looking for an Event, Model, or Cosplay photographer, please note that I'm available for hire. Feel free to contact me regarding your next Photography project. My photography portfolio, as well as my Graphic Design portfolio, are available for review at www.negativepop.com

No comments: