Sunday, November 3, 2013

New York Comic Con Review - Day 3

On Saturday, the 3rd day of New york Comic Con, capacity at the Javits Center usually reaches it's peak. Trying to walk across the main exhibitors show room on a Saturday is worse than walking through Times Square during the height of the holiday season. It's the most grueling, yet fun, day at the event.

Lost Girl Press Panel - NYCC 13


The Lost Girl Press Panel
I must admit that I've never seen an episode of Lost Girl. I attended the press panel mainly to take photos. Richard Howland (Trick) and Paul Amos (Vex) were both present to talk about the series. I can honestly say that I left the press panel intrigued and curious enough to watch an episode of Lost Girl and give it a chance. The entire series is available to stream on Netflix, so why not give it a try I say? After all, a show about Demons and Supernatural humans should be right up my alley. Both Richard Howland and Paul Amos were really enthusiastic about their characters on the show and the upcoming 4th season.

Frank Bello
My favorite highlight from this year's comic con has to be meeting Frank Bello of Anthrax fame. Anthrax is one of my all-time favorite bands, and MetalSucks made it possible to meet him. Frank was signing for free at the MetalSucks booth.  


Cosplay
Here are a few of the Cosplay photos I took on day 3 of New York Comic Con.
NYCC 2013 NYCC 2013 NYCC 13 NYCC 13




No comments: